Premier Plus is the highest level of membership and comprises access to powerful Software Development Kits (SDKs), as well as extensive support, technical resources and training.
Premier Plus Membership provides the best technical resources to help Developers create the innovative products that could open the way to new commercial opportunities.
In order to become a Premier Plus member of RiDP™, companies need to complete the on-line registration process. Once the online registration request has been received by the RiDP Team, the details will be verified internally. Subject to the approval process, new members will be required to pay an initial membership fee of €3,500 for the first year and €3,000 for each additional year (prices exclude VAT). An RiDP Premier Plus Agreement (contract) is also required.
Premier Plus members have access to the full set of RiDP development tools which include everything available to Premier Members as well as:
- Unlimited Online Technical Support
- Access to RiDP Lab (fees may apply)
- Access to Technical Online Q&A
- Developer Training (fees may apply)
- SmartSDK Digital Signature Process
- Fee-based Compatibility Testing
- Invitation(s) to participate in Ricoh Europe events, e.g. Developer Conference, TechED workshops
- Ricoh Operating Companies may invite those members who have passed Compatibility Testing to work with them on local sales opportunities or market requirements.